Tuesday, October 12, 2010

On a Personal Note

Wow,

I never thought there would be so many people who cared about what I had to say.

Pretty cool.



On a personal note:

No, I am not a parent, nor have I ever been one. But I have been a nanny almost 8 years now.

Today my little girl that I cradled in my arms as an infant turned 3.

Wow.

Has it really been 3 years? I took some time tonight to look at old pictures.

I cried.

Somehow, in the blur of the past 3 years, she went from a tiny infant who couldn't support her own head or hold her own bottle to this potty trained little conversationalist.

She is so smart. (I know every parent says that) But she really is very intelligent. (but given her gene pool I am not really surprised, her parents are both brilliant).

I am floored every day at the new things she does and the things she learns.

I adore her.

I can't even imagine what it will be like when I have my own.

Happy birthday, Princess, you are so loved.

Pa'a ka waha...

No comments:

Post a Comment